January 31, 2012

Operation: Find This

I lose things, all kinds of things, all the time.  I lose my keys at least once a day.  I've come to the conclusion that little Fraggles from Fraggle Rock are moving my things.  It's the only thing that makes sense.  No one, and I mean no one can lose things this often.  I once lost my SS Card for six months.  The Fraggles don't steal though, I always find the things I've lost...it's a fun game we play.

Today is operation Find This CD.  I'm currently unaware where several CDs are as they are not in there cases.  I think we can all agree I'm already a step ahead as I do know where the cases are.  This is what I've accomplished so far in my search for the CD:

- I sat on my bed
- I proceeded to lay down on my bed
- I turned over stomach down, head on pillow and closed my eyes...of course contemplating the whereabouts of the lost item in question.
- I took a shower
- I looked at the floor in a daze.  They say to remember where things are sometimes you have to do other things.  Staring at the floor seemed as good a thing as any.
- I wished my hair was dry.
- I kept wishing my hair was dry but refused to do anything about it...letting nature take it's very slow course in helping me out.

Long story short I'm well on my way to finding this CD, I'm sure any moment now I will come across it.

No comments: